Lumen is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will assist with maintaining Lumen’s administrative tasks and processes. We are an efficient and well-run organization, and we need assistance in maintaining our high standards of supporting our team, our vendors, and our visitors. This is an onsite position that report to the Office Manager/Executive Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily operations including:
- Supporting our front desk activities:
- Answer door pages for guests and vendors; sign in guests and vendors using our established Visitor Software.
- Help the Shipping and Receiving Associate with accepting and signing for deliveries.
- Unpack and put away office-related shipments and assist in shipping materials.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office:
- Receive and distribute company mail.
- Order and stock office-related supplies and snacks.
- Filing, managing main office voicemail, triaging admin email inbox, etc.
- Order food for meetings when necessary.
- Assisting and back-up Office Manager:
- Office-related vendor POs and interactions (e.g. Quench, Crystal Springs, Staples, Amazon etc.).
- Workspace and supply setup for new hires (e.g., assemble monitor, keyboard, and other essentials).
- Maintaining company org chart and seating plan.
- Executive and team scheduling, travel, etc. as needed.
- Planning and organizing holiday parties or other corporate events.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 2 years of administrative assistant/office support experience.
- Experience and high level of knowledge with Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with ordering processes, managing inventory and supplies.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for maintaining a strong working environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent professional, interpersonal skills, and a very strong team focus.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, along with a desire to learn new processes.
- Be safety minded: safe and hygienic workplace practices are mandatory.
- Sit for extended periods of time (2 or more hours).
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kg.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
This position is available immediately. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Only successful applicants will be contacted.