Lumen is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and independent Project Manager to join our fast-growing organization. The successful candidate will join the Program Management team and will manage projects spanning from early pre-clinical research and through clinical development, engaging with internal cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to ensure projects are successfully executed and completed in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The major tasks for this position are as follows:
- Oversee and closely manage grant-funded projects ensuring all obligations and milestones are met
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resources, and vendors.
- Drive projects engaging with internal cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to ensure projects are successfully executed and goals achieved.
- Coordinate and lead standing project team meetings, ensure appropriate documentation of team meetings.
- Create and maintain project timelines communicating with internal and external teams
- Manage and coordinate external vendors, such as CROs, labs and consultants. Assist with contract management.
- Provide regular updates on project progress
- Assist with preparation of pre-IND, IND, BLA and other regulatory filings
- Communicate with external stakeholders, academic collaborators, CROs and funding agencies
- Plan, execute and lead internal and external study-specific meetings
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years project management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Proficient with project management tools and techniques, such as Smartsheets, MS Project or Monday.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, OneDrive, Sharepoint and Power Point.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with biologics development under FDA quality systems regulations
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical trial management
- Experience in grant management
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills and self-awareness, with proactive and positive management approach
- Excellent oral, written, and medical communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to function at a high level in a team setting whether leading projects or contributing independently
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs in real time
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- High integrity and ethics
- Commitment to quality and timely delivery of results
- Sit for extended periods of time (2 or more hours)
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 20 kg
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
This position is available immediately. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Only successful applicants will be contacted.