Inspired by science. Driven by results.
We are always on the lookout for creative, motivated people who want to make a difference.
Labs with lake views
Our offices are on the northern edge of Lake Union, with landmark views of the Space Needle and easy access to bike trails, marinas, neighborhood parks, coffee shops and restaurants. We’re 10 minutes away from UW, Fred Hutch, the Gates Foundation, and the famed Fremont Troll.
Purpose driven and passionate
The depth and diversity of our team reflects the scope of our ambitions and the speed at which we intend to scale. Each person is critical to achieving our mission, whether in terms of scientific rigor, clinical trials oversight or operational expertise.
Lumen is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package for our employees. We cover 100% of our employees’ medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage. We also offer a variety of other benefits designed to provide a healthy work/life balance for our employees.
2023 benefits package:
- Medical coverage through Premera Blue Cross
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental, including orthodontic benefits
- Vision coverage through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Life insurance through Unum and Lincoln Financial
- Employer-provided Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program through Wellspring
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employer-subsidized transportation benefits
- Parental leave
- Free snacks and drinks in-office
Key Benefit Offers:
401(k) Retirement Plan through Spectrum Pension Consultants. Lumen matches up to 4% of employee deferrals
- Free on-site parking
- Robust Paid Time Off policy in addition to paid holidays and paid year-end office closure
- Wellness Program